Sunday, July 26, 2015

The End


The trip was so much more fun than I thought it could be.  When you ask if you can stay with someone for thee weeks, well, that's a long time and we are not a small group of people.  But Erin asked it that was all we could do?  Four might be better.  I think the saying is that fish and guests smell after thee days.  But the kids played great and we really felt like we lived in the city and honestly got to experience city life.  People asked if I was glad to be home.  We really got to know Valiant and Atlas so leaving them was really sad to me and the kids.  I think we had only said good bye 30 minutes ago when I got a text from Erin: FaceTime us when u can.  Valiant is pretty heartbroken that u guys are gone.  I cried.  We had so much fun most of all really getting to settle into everyone's lives.  We did FaceTime and the boys spent most of the time making goofy faces at each other, but who did Atlas need to see?  Aoife.

No comments:

Post a Comment